Business Continuity Self Assessment
When you enrol, here’s whats next.
- As soon as you enrol, your online assessment link will be emailed to you. The link is also on the checkout page.
- This allows you to get started immediately.
- You will be directed to your shopping cart, to pay for the assessment.
- If you are unsure of some of the answers, mark the assessment as incomplete. You will receive an e-mail with a link to access your partly completed BCSA, which you can come back to or pass on to other people in your organisation or MSP’s.
- Once your assessment is marked Complete, our BCSA team will be notified and process your scorecard.
- Your Scorecard will be processed and sent to you and your affiliate (MSP) if selected.
- Your scorecard will detail your score and colour code answers where you need to address any possible concerns.
- Fusion, or your elected Affiliate will be in touch to evaluate your score and discuss further any actions or recommendations for you to consider.
For Less Than $100 – Get Your IT Risk Assessed!
Why self-asses your business? Is it necessary? We think so, that’s why we have invested in providing the best online tools for you to check and understand the current status of your IT risk profile before it harms your business. To help explain it better, we liken it to a blood test for your business. All may be OK, but a business blood test is harmless and may highlight some precautionary measures you can take to mitigate risk relating to IT & business downtime.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
We are proud of our product range and back it with a 7 day no questions asked Money Back Guarantee. If you complete the self-assessment and you do not find it a value add to your business, we will gladly refund your money. Available for online purchases only, 7 days from purchase date. Simply forward your receipt to our administration team 7 days from purchase with your request for a refund.